Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Well...

So many moments of Jerry Springer-esque debauchery lately...

crazy people who lie about their age and children
old dudes who cheat
money issues
job issues
car issues
presentations and heart stopping moments
people getting pulled over
people getting locked out of the house
people getting hit on by old dudes
(what gives with old dudes lately?)

what else is new?

I mean I am about to get my Master's degree in two weeks and I feel like my life is well past these moments of unbridled fuckery and bullshit.

I don't speak this stuff into my life--it just tends to happen--I only write about it after the fact. The point is I'm ready to consider getting off the proverbial couch so to speak and turning off Jerry Springer.

I don't know quite how I feel about that because I've had this blog going since 2008. (roughly 2 and half almost 3 years). This is actually episode 115 so I'm well into syndication...lls. It's been an interesting and therapeutic outlet I suppose. I don't know that I've changed much in the last few years--only becoming wiser perhaps.

Then again...

I'm not canceling the "show" yet, but I am going to take some time to think about it. Any opinions--or maybe no one is paying attention anyway.

No comments: