Friday, April 8, 2011

Tales From the Hood

Ok... I HAD to SHARE this!! I could not resist. smdh. This has to be the most ghetto thing I have EVER heard and FUNNY AS HELL!!!

So I've been busy working on my final projects for school and apparently someone realized I needed a good laugh today. I promise you I did not make this up...this is per a conversation with a friend of mine. I have underlined the key elements of "ghetto"

So my friend has been telling me about her best friend's sister. The sister has a a five piece and biscuit (translation: five kids and one on the way). She has apparently decided that she is going to throw herself a baby shower.

Ok... lemme fill you in on some of the details:

this chick works at IHOP. She has decided to throw the baby shower...at IHOP...

on a day that she is working (it gets better I promise you...*holding my sides laughing*)...

on the Friday BEFORE Easter (she's trying to "trump God" my friend says).

She has invited approximately 70 people (to IHOP!!!!-- insert SNORT and giggle here)

Oh but wait...

The admittance fee (???????WTF??????) to get in is a bag of Pampers and... a $10 gift card

The guests have to pay for whatever they order at IHOP!!!!!!! AND...tip the waitress (aka the ghetto hostess)

(howling laughter!!!)

And then... she has an online gift registry which includes 3 pages worth of "baby necessity items" such as... two waffle makers, a $300 coffee maker, shoes for the other FIVE KIDS, a mini waterfall and a frozen margarita maker.

/\___/\__/\____________________________ (this would be me flatlining as I die LAUGHING!!!!!!)

*Massive facepalm*...and Jesus wept!

No comments: